Volunteer With Us
Emmaus North Staffs depends on the support of local residents who can spare their time and passion to help us develop the charity and ensure we are firmly rooted in the local community.
Our charity shop and warehouse in Hanley is the heart of our charity. But we cannot operate without the help and support of local people like you offering us their valuable and precious time.
Can YOU offer us some of your precious time?
Even if it's just an hour a week or a few days a week, every offer of help is greatly appreciated!
We always have volunteering opportunities in the following roles:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE on our shop floor, supporting our customers, sorting & arranging the different stock departments, and helping create a pleasant customer experience
- WAREHOUSE SUPPORT helping out with moving furniture, tidying up, arranging display areas, helping loading and unloading the vans, and keeping the warehouse neat and tidy
- VANS CAB-MATES - our three van teams are the 'backbone' of our whole operation, the forefront of our customer service roles, delivering and collecting furniture and household items across North Staffordshire
What can WE offer YOU?
- a supportive team working environment which is passionate, enjoyable, and committed to supporting our local community
- training and support built around your needs and wishes for the future
- lunch and refunded bus travel
- any PPE necessary for you to safely do the job
- help with applying for jobs and a reference to support your application
If you would like to find out more about volunteering with us, about becoming part of our exciting team, please contact us or call John on 07710 434 025.