Lucie’s Pantry Assistant - Emmaus Salford
Do you want to help people who are struggling with food poverty? Do you have knowledge of food hygiene, customer service and healthy eating? If so, please come and help out at our Lucie’s Pantry social supermarket where we offer great food to great people.
- Serving members of Lucie’s Pantry
- Helping with stock management and rotation
- Assisting with weekly house keeping
- Ensuring good food hygiene standards
- Helping with admin and record keeping
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with the following…
- Passion for helping people in need
- Knowledge of food hygiene standards
- Experience of customer service
- Team work and good people skills
- Good knowledge of health and safety
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can do attitude.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Salford volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience
- We will provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
We are looking for volunteers who are able to commit to at least 1 or more days a week (9:30am - 4pm). Weekend work also available. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Volunteer Application Forms are available from all of our Emmaus Salford shops or you can download an application form here. Please follow the instructions on the form for submitting your completed application. We do not accept CV’s.
If you wish to talk to someone about this role please call Pat or Rachel on 0161 737 8279.
Register your interest