Admin Assistant - Emmaus Salford
Emmaus Salford is looking for a dedicated Admin Assistant to help in a voluntary capacity within our charity. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, multi-task, help out where needed and prove their skills and experience.
- To help with the running and administration of the Emmaus Salford charity
- To answer phones and deal with a variety of day-to-day enquiries
- To assist in the financial administration of the social enterprise
- To support the office based staff with admin tasks
- We’re looking for a reliable and dedicated individual with experience of admin work
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible attitude to types of jobs required within the role
- Respect for Emmaus values and the organisation’s policies
- A pleasant manner, good communication skills and the ability to deal with a variety of people
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
If you are interested in this role please contact Simon or Rachel on 0161 737 8279 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister your interest