Admin Assistant - Emmaus Salford
Emmaus Salford is looking for a dedicated Admin Assistant to help in a voluntary capacity within our charity. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, multi-task, help out where needed and prove their skills and experience.
- To help with the running and administration of the Emmaus Salford charity
- To answer phones and deal with a variety of day-to-day enquiries
- To assist in the financial administration of the social enterprise
- To support the office based staff with admin tasks
- We’re looking for a reliable and dedicated individual with experience of admin work
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible attitude to types of jobs required within the role
- Respect for Emmaus values and the organisation’s policies
- A pleasant manner, good communication skills and the ability to deal with a variety of people
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
If are interested in this role please call Simon on 0161 737 8279 or e-mail email@example.comRegister your interest