Volunteer E-commerce Assistant
Do you have knowledge of online retail? Have you got an eye for detail and skills in research, writing and photography? We are looking for a new volunteer to assist in selecting, listing and preparing items for sale online.
Summary of tasks:
- Help to develop our retail pressence online
- Select suitable items for sale online
- Capture good quality images
- Research and write good item descriptions
- Package and prepare items for sending out
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with a good eye for details…
- Knowledge of eBay, Gumtree, Amazon or Depop
- Skills in photography
- Good written ability
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 4 hours per week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
If are interested in this role please e-mail or call Honora on email@example.com - 0151 928 1588Register your interest