Volunteer eBay Assistant
Do you have knowledge of eBay and online selling? Have you got an eye for detail and skills in photography? We are looking for a new volunteer to assist in selecting, listing and preparing items for sale on eBay.
Summary of tasks:
- To select suitable items for sale on eBay
- Capture good quality images of the sale items
- Research and write descriptions of sale items
- Package and prepare items for sending out
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with a good eye for details…
- Knowledge of eBay and online selling
- Skills in photography
- Good written ability
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm). We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To find out more or request an application form please email email@example.comRegister your interest