Do you have delivery experience and a good knowledge of the Tameside and Oldham area? Have you got a full clean driving license, experience driving a van and excellent people skills? We are on the hunt for someone to assist in our collection and delivery service, helping to serve the donors and customers of Emmaus Mossley.
Summary of tasks:
- To drive the Emmaus Mossley van
- Assist with collection and delivery of furniture
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Coordinate the van crew to ensure good team work
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with good people skills…
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience of driving a large van (long wheel-base and box van, 3.5 tonnes)
- Team work and people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:00am-4pm). We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To find out more or request an application form please email email@example.comRegister your interest