Volunteer Cleaning Supervisor
Do you take pride in your work and have a keen eye for detail? Want to help make the Emmaus Leeds community building shine? If you have a few hours spare each week and want to make a positive impact at Emmaus Leeds then get involved today.
Summary of tasks:
- Updating current cleaning process and checklists
- Train companions in good practice and cleaning skills
- Ensure checklists are being completed and signed off
- Check cleaning jobs have been completed to a high standard
- Teach life skills such as ironing/washing clothes
- Report any maintenance issues to appropriate person to action
We’re looking for a dedicated individual who takes pride in their work…
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to train others
- Good attention to detail
- Previous work experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can do attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Leeds volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause
- We will look to provide further training where possible
- We will pay for volunteer travel expenses within the Leeds area
- We will provide you with a full lunch on the days that you volunteer.
To register your interest or find out more please call Gina Morrison on 0113 380 7849 or email email@example.comRegister your interest