Volunteer Social Media Assistant
Are you active on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms? Do you know your Pinterest from your Instagram? If so, we need your help to raise awareness of Emmaus Merseyside. We’re looking for a dedicated volunteer to help grow our community of supporters.
Summary of tasks:
- Research and create content for different social media channels
- Capture good quality images and video within Emmaus Merseyside shops
- Write engaging messages to inform and inspire our supporters
- Assist the Regional Communications Officer with local and national campaigns
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Good written ability and communication skills
- Interest in photography and a keen eye for detail
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of marketing and public relations is also desirable.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 4 hours per week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
If are interested in this role please e-mail or call Angie on email@example.com - 0151 928 1588Register your interest