Volunteer Social Media Assistant
Are you active on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms? Do you know your Pinterest from your Instagram? If so, we need your help to raise the profile of Emmaus Preston. We’re looking for a dedicated volunteer to help manage and grow our community of supporters. We want someone to capture images and video content that will inform our supporters and encourage them to donate or visit one of our stores.
Summary of tasks:
- Research and create content for different social media channels
- Take good quality images within Emmaus Preston shops
- Write warm-hearted messages to engage supporters
- Support the Regional Communications Officer on local and national campaigns
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Good written ability and communication skills
- Interest in photography and a keen eye for detail
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of marketing and public relations is also desirable.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 4 hours per week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
Interested in this rewarding role at Emmaus Preston? Volunteer with us by calling Karen 01772 796622 or e-mail email@example.comRegister your interest