Ashford Shop Volunteer
Do you have an eye for detail and an interest in clothes, antiques or furniture? Have you got experience of working in a charity shop, sorting charity donations or retail? If so, we would love for you to help out at our Ashford charity shop.
Summary of tasks:
- Sort through clothing donations
- Prepare items for display in the shop
- Help with merchandising and retail displays
- Replenish stocks and customer service
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of charity shops or retail…
- Good knowledge or interest in clothes, antiques or furniture
- Ability to work fast and accurately
- Team work and people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am - 4pm) or 2 half-days. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Dover volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To register your interest or find out more please contact Debbie Stevenson on 07442 535922 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister your interest