Volunteer Van Crew
Support the Emmaus Burnley van crew with deliveries and collections and play a vital role in our social enterprise. You must be 18 or over for this position and able to lift large, bulky items.
The duties of the Volunteer Van Crew would be:
- Completing paperwork for collections and deliveries
- Unloading and loading vans, and
- Processing and warehousing the collected items.
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with good people skills…
- Ability to lift large bulky items
- Knowledge of health and safety proceedures
- Team work and customer focused
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm). The days will need to fall between Monday and Friday but we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
If you’re interested in volunteering to be part of the Emmaus Burnley van crew call Jemma on 01282 430860 or e-mail email@example.comRegister your interest