Could you become a trustee at Emmaus Norwich?
We are always keen to hear from potential trustees and professional advisors with strong ethics, social concern and independent judgement to get involved and help direct Emmaus Norwich towards achieving its mission.
We would like to fill current vacancies on the board with well-connected individuals with professional backgrounds including: planning, quantity surveyor, building surveyor, architect, structural engineer, ICT, health & safety, finance, communications, advertising, retail, direct marketing, fundraising and events management.
As a trustee you would:
- Attend board meetings and working groups (approx. 12 per year).
- Contribute to policy-making and the development of the community.
- Contribute to decisions about the community's policies and practices.
- Attend Emmaus Norwich functions, social gatherings and events.
- Contribute to promotional activities and present talks as an ambassador.
- Attend the UK annual Emmaus assembly.
Being a trustee is a voluntary role, we provide full induction training and offer reimbursement for travel expenses. For more information or an informal conversation please contact us on by email or on 01986 895444.Register your interest