Donate goods to Emmaus Village Carlton
Tell us what you have to offer and we'll take care of the rest01234 720826
Tue-Sat 9.30am - 4.30pm Sunday 10am - 4pm Or use our Donate goods form
You can use the form above or call us to book a free collection for large items, or come and drop off at our Home Store...
Dropping off items
Please note we can only accept items donated during opening hours:
Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
Please avoid dropping off donations at other times as they may be damaged by bad weather if left outside. Thanks for your cooperation.
Donations Drop Off criteria
We rely on your continued support and kind donations to keep us going. We are only able to re-sell quality items in our store, so unfortunately we are unable to accept donations which are of poor quality. Each year we have to spend £47,000 to pay for the disposal of all the poor quality donated items, so we'd really appreciate your help to reduce this bill by taking a look at the criteria below before donating.
Donated items must be:
- Clean and in a resalable condition
- Items must be complete and in good working order
- Upholstered furniture must have a fire label attached
- Electrical items must be less than 10 years old
- TV’s and DVD players must include a remote and two scart lead sockets
Items we are UNABLE accept:
- Non flat screen televisions
- Computer monitors
- Video or audio tapes
- Baby equipment; buggies, cots, prams, car seats, high chairs, play pens
- Office equipment
- Pillows and duvets
Collection and delivery criteria
When a collection is booked you will be asked to state the items we will be collecting from you. There are certain items that we do not accept via our collection service, these include:
- Goods that are not in a saleable condition (this includes tears and stains)
- Tables without chairs and chairs with no table
- Bric-a-brac, clothing and books
- Baby equipment (toys, cots, prams)
- Sports equipment
- Pianos or organs
- Bikes will only be collected if accompanied by furniture
- Flat pack furniture
- Wall display units with cupboards at the bottom and glass doors at the top
In addition to this please ensure:
- All white goods are in full working order with seals intact and no rust
- Washing machines must be working, complete with all hoses, not more than 10 years old, and they must be unplumbed for the driver to load on to the van
- Bunk beds and cabin beds have assembly instructions
All items that are delivered or collected must be on the ground floor of the property. Items being collected will be inspected by our driver and acceptance of items is at the discretion of the driver.
Many thanks for your support.