Volunteer Cleaning Assistant
Enjoy making things sparkle? Experienced in cleaning or happy to get stuck in? Want to be a big part of our house maintenance team? Then help Emmaus Preston to keep our house in fantastic shape.
The duties of a Cleaning Assistant would be:
- Cleaning windows
- Mopping floors
- Cleaning bathroom areas
- Wiping surface
- Emptying bins and recycling
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual who takes pride in their work…
- Ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can do attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm). The days will need to fall between Monday and Friday but we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
Want to make a visible difference? Volunteer with us by calling Karen on 01772 796622 or e-mail email@example.comRegister your interest