Volunteer Van Driver
Do you have van driving experience and knowledge of the Preston area? If so, we are looking for a Volunteer Van Driver to assist us one day week. Emmaus Preston is expanding and we need your help to support our social enterprise activity.
The duties of the Volunteer Van Driver would be:
- Vehicle checks
- Crew managementg
- Completing paperwork for collections and deliveries
- Unloading and loading the vans, and
- Processing and warehousing the collected items.
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with good people skills…
- Full, clean driving licence and knowledge of the Preston area
- Experience of driving a large van
- Team work and customer focused
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm). The days will need to fall between Monday and Friday but we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
So if you have a full clean driving license and would like to volunteer with Emmaus Preston, please call Karen on 01772 796622 or e-mail email@example.comRegister your interest