Local Walks & Bike Rides
Our community is located within the tranquil village of Ditchingham on the edge of the Waveney Valley. We are lucky to be surrounded by quiet country lanes, perfect for rambling.
We welcome walkers, cyclists and dogs. Our car park is free, we have a bicycle rack and our Old Orchard Cafe is the perfect meeting point. To help you enjoy our great location in unspoiled countryside we include maps below of our favourite circular walks and cycle rides.
Please see below for printable maps of all walks and cycle rides:
- Walk A - An easy walk along country roads and lanes past lovely historic buildings
- Walk B - A walk along paths and lanes which takes you to Broome Heath Nature Reserve
- Walk C - A walk amongst woods and fields along paths and lanes which take you to World War II airfield at Seething
- Cycle A - Along country lanes, the Waveney Valley and through the historic town of Bungay
- Cycle B - Along quiet country lanes to the north, through Loddon and back
- Cycle C - Along quiet country lanes of the Waveney Valley through Beccles and back