Volunteer Administration Assistant
Here at Emmaus Merseyside we are looking for positive individuals to support our charity within the local community. We need your time, talent and skills to help promote our local superstore and support the new Emmaus Merseyside community.
To assist in the day to day running and administration of the Emmaus Merseyside Sandy Road shop.
- To assist in the financial administration of the retail unit and warehouse
- To assist in stock processing and the recording of collections and sales
- To assist in keeping the office premises clean and tidy
- To promote public understanding of the work of Emmaus Merseyside and the importance of raising funds through our social enterprises.
Personal qualities required
- Ability to operate as a team member
- Flexible attitude to types of jobs required within the role
- Respect for the organisation’s policies
- A willingness to participate in relevant and appropriate training in order to carry out the duties required of the role
- A pleasant manner and the ability to deal with the public at a face-to-face level
If are interested in this role please e-mail or call Angie on email@example.com - 0151 928 1588Register your interest