Do you have an eye for detail and an interest in clothes, antiques or furniture? Have you got experience of working in a charity shop, sorting charity donations or retail? If so, we would love for you to help out in one of our Emmaus Leeds charity shops.
Summary of tasks:
- Sort through clothing donations
- Prepare items for display in the shop
- Help with merchandising and retail displays
- Replenish stocks and customer service
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of charity shops or retail…
- Good knowledge or interest in clothes, antiques or furniture
- Ability to work fast and accurately
- Team work and people skills
- A willingness to be adaptable and work in different areas
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am - 4pm).
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Leeds volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause
- We will look to provide further training where possible
- We will pay for volunteer travel expenses within the Leeds area
- We will provide you with a full lunch on the days that you volunteer.
To register your interest or find out more please call Gina Morrison on 0113 380 7849 or email email@example.comRegister your interest