Shop Terms and Conditions
- Please ensure that before purchasing any goods you measure the entrance to your home and the room that the item/s is/are going into to ensure that it is a suitable size for your home.
- Emmaus Lambeth CANNOT take responsibility for items that do not fit through doorways or in the area you want them to go.
- For any item returned due to size, customers will be eligible for a credit note only against the goods; however, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
- Items that have been paid for in full and are due for delivery must be delivered within 7 WORKING DAYS of the purchase. Should YOU NOT be able to accept delivery within the 7 day period then a storage charge of £5.00 per day will be incurred. We cannot store any sold items for longer than this period of time. If, for any reason, we are unable to deliver within the 7 day period then the storage fee will be waived.
- Emmaus Lambeth will not normally deliver beyond a customer’s front door. If, however, a customer wants the goods delivered beyond the front door they must accept full responsibility for any material damage caused.
- When arranging delivery it is the customer’s responsibility to notify us of any parking restrictions and lift and stair access.
- If the property is within the congestion charge zone, there is an additional £10.00 charge for all deliveries made within the zone. The goods will only be delivered when the congestion charge has been paid.
- If we are unable to gain access to deliver an item, on an agreed date and time, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Emmaus Lambeth to re-book. Another delivery charge must be paid before we will deliver.
- We will only consider refunding payment for items in exceptional circumstances. All refunds require a valid proof of purchase without exception.
- Items purchased have a 30 day warranty. A faulty item must be returned to Emmaus Lambeth with the original proof of purchase. Items will either be replaced or a credit note or full refund made.