We are currently looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to support, motivate and monitor our volunteers at Emmaus Colchester.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be expected to:
- Celebrate volunteering by nominating volunteers for awards and organising celebration events
- Offer advice and information to volunteers and external organisations through face-to-face, telephone and email contact
- Help volunteers to feel welcome and supported
- Inform volunteers about social events at Emmaus Colchester
- Be the link between volunteers and Emmaus Colchester
We are seeking someone who has following:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to inspire and motivate people
- Strong leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to undertake training and attend meetings if required
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is pro-active and well organised with great communication skills and an affinity with charitable organisations.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like to discuss the position in more detail, please contact our Business Operations Manager, Darren Scott, on 01206 541616, or email email@example.com.