Antique and modern re-upholstery services in Kent.
Emmaus Dover offers an in-house furniture upholstery service for items purchased in our shops or for your own items. We have our own fully trained and time-served specialist craftsman who has carried out a wide range of projects for customers including private individuals, businesses and heritage organisations.
Emmaus Dover’s upholstery service includes:
- Repairs to all types of fabric covers
- Removal of stains and ink marks
- Repairing scuffs, tears and scratches
- Re-stitching of seams, piping and trims
- Replacing buttons, legs, feet and castors
- Repairs and replacement of chair seat weaving
- Full recovering of fabric and re-upholstery.
If you have had a damaged piece of furniture, a vintage item you would bringing back to life or want to change the look of a particular piece, then Emmaus Dover can help.
From time to time we also offer training courses for people interested in learning elements of furniture upholstery.
To find out more about, request a free quotation or enquire about upcoming training courses please contact Matthew on 07575 579146.