Dover Shop Volunteer
Do you have an eye for detail and an interest in clothes, antiques or furniture? Have you got experience of working in a charity shop, sorting charity donations or retail? If so, we would love for you to help out and support Emmaus Dover at our charity shop at Archcliffe Fort.
Summary of tasks:
- Sort through clothing donations
- Prepare items for display in the shop
- Help with merchandising and retail displays
- Replenish stocks and customer service
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of charity shops or retail…
- Good knowledge or interest in clothes, antiques or furniture
- Ability to work fast and accurately
- Team work and people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Dover volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To register your interest or find out more please contact Debbie Stevenson on 07442 535922 or email email@example.comRegister your interest