Our Ethos & Strategic Plan
Emmaus Cambridge is committed to working as a community, sharing a life where everyone is treated equally, and living in harmony with dignity by helping those less fortunate than ourselves.
A world in which everyone has a home and a sense of belonging.
Our trustees, staff, and companions continue to work together to meet our Strategic Goals which are:
Strength & Quality
- Work with companions to realise their aspirations and potential.
- To demonstrate unity and work together with the Emmaus Federation for mutual benefit.
- To operate a range of social enterprises in order to provide financial sustainability.
- Continue to demonstrate organisational sustainability and ethical practice.
- To use our voice to address the causes and consequences of homelessness and social exclusion.
Profile & Influence
- To increase the number of companion rooms and to provide non-residential opportunities.
To find out how our community is going to implement our Strategic plan read here: Strategic Plan 2019 21 PDF