Our Ethos & Strategic Plan
Emmaus Cambridge is committed to working as a community, sharing a life where everyone is treated equally, and living in harmony with dignity by helping those less fortunate than ourselves.
A world in which everyone has a home and a sense of belonging.
Our trustees, staff, and companions continue to work together to meet our 5-year Strategic Goals which are:
Strength & Quality
- Work with companions to realise their aspirations and potential.
- Social Enterprise development and sustainability.
- Demonstrate organisational sustainability.
- Increase companion numbers to 50.
Profile & Influence
- Contribute to the whole Emmaus movement through solidarity and participation.
To find out how our community is going to implement our Strategic plan read here: Emmaus Cambridge Strategic Plan